• Community planning
• Community-wide projects and improvements
• Cultural Arts programs and events
• Historic preservation
• ASPIRE, Inc. collaborated with Anne Arundel County
for the County's purchase of Hatton-Regester Green. ASPIRE raised $35,000
in support of this effort by selling bricks and benches.
• Through the Hammond S. Carr Memorial Fund, ASPIRE donated
$5000 to the Community Center at Woods. The deck is to be used for community
• The Severna Park Small Area Plan (SAP) was approved
by the Anne Arundel County Council and became effective on April 22, 2002. As
a result, the SAP is now an integral part of the County's Generalized Land
Use Plan. ASPIRE, Inc. is actively involved in implementing community
revitalization and enhancement projects recommended in the SAP.
Some of our past events include: